Description & Features
The ACE is a streamlined, customizable approach to cold brew coffee production that allows for unmatched cup quality and craftability, all while being infinitely scalable. Technology and proven brewing methods combine to deliver the ultimate 21st century cold brew coffee solution for shops of all sizes.
Increase your output tenfold when compared to immersion brewing. Eliminate costly delays in production without compromising on quality thanks to the magic of Active Cold Extraction
Choose from a built-in, curated collection of expertly crafted recipes. Begin brewing with just the push of a button and let the brewer intelligently guide you or a barista through the rest of the process using the onboard screen.
Want even more from your cold brew? Want to evoke unique flavor profiles?
Customize Brew and Rest Intervals, Flow Rate, Grind Size, and more from your computer or mobile device. Then, save your recipe and send it to your entire network of ACE Brewers for easy, scalable repeatability.
Unlike stagnant immersion brewing, the ACE delivers water to coffee grounds in automatic motion-controlled intervals. Interval brewing allows for a more efficient extraction of concentrate from the grounds, saving you time and enhancing flavor without compromise.
Interact with your brewer like never before. Create custom recipes (Brew Profiles), view Brew History, learn from detailed statistics, and more all via the Brew Bomb Portal. Simply visit portal.brewbomb.com from a computer or mobile device after purchasing.
The ACE helps you go green by allowing you to eliminate the need to ship your cold brew across the country when you have ACE Brewers at multiple locations.
Make informed decisions with performance tracking right in the Brew Bomb Portal.
Reduce labor costs with the ACE’s short brew time and easy to learn interface. Let the brewer guide your barista through a simple set of instructions that are easy enough for any skill level.
Glass Brew Cylinder: 5 lbs (2 kg)
Catch Tank (Brew Vessel): 3.5 USG (13.2 Liters)
Height: 33.34 inches (872 mm)
Width: 15.22 inches (386 mm)
Depth: 20.19 inches (512 mm)
Weight: 18 lbs (8.2 kg)
Water Supply: Filtered domestic supply, minimum 60 PSI pressure.
Does your municipal supply meet this spec? If not, you will need a Pressure Kit. Please see the "Do I need a Pressure Kit" tab for more information.
Water Supply Fitting: ¼ inch compression
Power Supply: 110v or 240v wall plug
Operating Voltage: 24v DC
Still have questions?
We have resources to get you started.
Visit brewbomb.com/acesupport to view Getting Started Video Guides, PDF Manuals, and Troubleshooting Help Videos.
How does it work?
- Add the ACE Brewer to your cart to calculate shipping
- Submit your order
- Our team promptly fills your order from our warehouse
- ACE Brewer ships via freight, notification sends to your email
- ACE Brewer arrives
- Quickly and easily set up your brewer with the guides and information found at brewbomb.com/acesupport
Returns and Warranty
30 day worry free returns
- Having trouble with the brewer? Please visit our ACE Brewer Support page to learn more about your brewer, as well how you can get in contact with us to get your questions answered.
- Still not satisfied? Submit a contact form, email us at email@example.com, or call us. A member of our team will assist you with your issue and go over the specifics of the return process if necessary.
- If the decision is made to initiate a return, the customer must pay return shipping costs.
- Should something go wrong with your ACE brewer, we’re here to help! For one whole year, we’ll service your ACE Brewer no questions asked. Beyond that, we’re always here to help with future questions and repairs, frequently with no charge. This will vary based on circumstance.
- Need to file a claim? Start the process by contacting us at brewbomb.com/getincontact
Finance with Klarna
Ready to apply? Add to Cart to begin.
Add the ACE Brewer to your cart and choose Klarna at checkout. Follow the quick, guided process and get an instant decision!
When I apply, does Klarna run a credit check?
Do I need a Pressure Kit?
When using the ACE Brewer, improper flow rate can negatively impact the quality of your brew. A Pressure Kit optimizes the ACE's performance by consistently delivering the exact water pressure required for the perfect brew.
In order to operate properly, the ACE requires a minimum of 60psi (414 kPa) or greater. If your municipal supply meets this standard, you may not need a Pressure Kit. However, even with an adequate supply, a Pressure Kit will also aid in smoothing out any natural fluctuations, providing an added benefit.
Includes a pump, accumulator, 1/4" fittings/tubing and power supply. Comes fully assembled for simple installation.
Save $10 when bundling at the time of purchase.
The ACE Brewer keeps the coffee flowing and our kitchen running smoothly! We can brew a lot in a little amount of time, and our customers are always pleased with the taste of our cold brew! One of our favorite features of our brewer is that it allows us to customize the brew profile and extract unique & flavorful notes from each brew. The ACE Brewer does all the hard work and calculating for us, making for an easy barista-use experience! All around, we couldn't do what we do without the help of the ACE!